Friday, May 18, 2007
had physics for the first period.
mr goh went through with us the section C of physics midyr paper. it's actually kinda simple ok. and that hurts.
etcetc. during biology I was so afraid of looking at ms tan. just felt guilty and all. it's like as though I keep avoiding her. I'm afraid that she will make me drop biology, but I know I won't drop bio. arghh so scared.
phototaking was funny.
shesh. can't wait for the yearbk to be published! muahaha. but I hope this time round there won't be any mistakes. I hope my name there is going to be Jessica Arnanta Tjung instead of RASHMI. DAMN. ARRGGGH!
ok. fast-forward to aft school!
sat at the macdonalds table straight. zhiyin, lichu and I started doing maths! HAHA. then gillian, wanning, alicia joined us. I changed into orange ldrs tee because there's phototaking, but lichu didn't know. she thought I change for fun. -.- HAHA! WTHHH. ok after phototaking went back thr to do work. was distracted for awhile and I DIDNT BULLY PPLE OK! anyhow say! haha zhiyin and lichu went mad. I was seated in between them and suddenly lichu started beating me with BOTH PALMS!!!! why? because I'd finished my amaths worksheet and I was doing my emaths hol assignment1. HAHA. MAD RGT! HAHAHAH. stupid zhiyin followed. she started beating me too. wth? so I was caught in the middle and they abused me! HU HU HU.
I think we were too stressed. so we started getting super high. met mr goh alot alot of times this week. I think he's kinda sick of saying Hi to us already. he's always giving us that wanna laugh but dont wanna laugh face. HAHA. mdm koh commented that everytime I hand in my homework it's indeed a miracle. -.- is that a good thing? HAHAHAHAHA.
Outdoor Adventure Leaders' phototaking?
or Outdoor Adventure Sec4s' phototaking?
HAHAHAHAHAH. whateverrrrrr-!
random!
gillian's going to kill me soon. because I'd already finished watching Heroes episode 22! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. loser la ok. hahahahaha.
OH YES.
mr ong showed us the SYF07 judges' comments!
"One of the best tuba section I have heard."OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I simply went crazy after reading that. mrs tan told me about it yesterday and mr ong showed me the comments today. HAHAHAHAHAHA. YAY! I'm so proud of my section! all the tuning warm ups etc etc didn't go to waste after all! CHEERS! HAHA. mr ong was funny. he was pissed off at some of the comments and we didn't really know what to say. lol. nevermind, at least we know we played well! and tuba section rocks! (:
good luck csb for tmr's performance!
if the dinner's free, then I will definitely support you all! but sad la I cannot afford that 100bucks. gillian, wanning, alicia- the fashion show people.. LOOK SEXY TMR OK! HAHA.
and phew finally it's friday!
I ENVY SYIKIN LA. SOBS.
10:12 PM Tjung!